- Attendees should bring a laptop computer, and before arriving, should have installed the following:
- R 3.2.0 or higher (https://cloud.r-project.org/)
- RStudio 1.0 or higher (https://www.rstudio.com/products/rstudio/download/). This is not stricly necessary, but it is highly recommended, especially for new users.
- The R packages ggplot2, dplyr, and tidyr. The easiest way to install all of these is to run the following in R: install.packages("tidyverse")
- The tutorial will be delivered in English.